Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Crazy Doodles


I viewed a card on Pinterest where someone had doodled on their stamping and I just had to give it a try.  I stepped out of my color comfort zone and decided to pair up Tempting Turquoise with Watermelon Wonder!

 Card base is a standard A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"), the whisper white is cut at 4" x 5 1/4", the black strip is cut at 4" x 1 1/4" and the Watermelon Wonder is cut at 3 3/4" x 1".  Using the Full Heart Punch (retired) to cut the end of my strips.

I stamped all my images first and used the Black Stampin' Write marker to doodle on my images.  Added some highlights with the Signo White Gel Pen.  Added Rhinestones to the center of my flowers.  For a little background interest, I made dots with the Daffodil Delight Marker and them used black on top of those dots. Hard to see in the photo but I also added some dots of Dazzling Details.  

Sentiment stamped in Black and added some Candy Dots as an accent.  Strip popped up on Dimensionals.

I have to say, this card was really fun to make.  I did this with my club girls and they were amazed that you don't have to be perfect and it still looks good!  I hope you give this a try.

Happy Stamping,
Cindy


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...