Sunday, September 19, 2010

Elegant Soiree` Anniversary




















One of the girls at work needed an Anniversary card and she asked me to make one for her.  I just received my Elegant Soiree` DSP and could not wait to use it!  The sentiment is not stamped, I saw it on an anniversary card in the store and decided to use my printer.  I thought the sentiment was fitting as they have been married for 27 years.  I used the Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon but was not happy that I could still see where the two papers came together so I just added the Victoria Crochet Trim over the top of it.
I used the striped pattern for the male shirt and brads for buttons and the other heart I lined up the dots just right so I could put some crystals on it to make it very feminine.  Cathy loved her card.  She said her husband usually does not pay much attention to the cards that she normally gives him, however, this one he put up on his dresser so he could see it! 

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree` DSP
Accessories:  Full Heart XL Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Night of Navy Brads, Various Crystals, Dimensionals
Printer Fonts:  Two Hearts - Times New Roman, One Lifetime - Edwardian Script

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I really like the DSP and the design you made. TFS
What font did you use for the sentiment? Very nice!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful anniversary card Cindy!! love the design & papers!

Unknown said...

Wow those look wonderful, I need go get some for my gf. Hehe :)

Tom's Mom said...

This is lovely. Thanks for sharing. How did you do the stitched borde? It adds a special touch.

Anni said...

Beautiful! All I can say ... just beautiful!

Papyrus Charm said...

I love it! I have been making wedding/anniversary cards using the hearts as well but never thought of using printed paper like this. I too have been using my printer - sad to say but out of 500 stamps at my house, not one of them says Happy Anniversary!

All of your cards are very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...