Thursday, August 9, 2012

Christmas Cheer


I am really in love with the Scentsational Season stamp set, so versatile.  Using the new Stampin' Up! ink pads made it very easy to emboss as they do not dry as quickly.  I stamped with Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green and immediately applied clear embossing powder and used the new SU Heat Tool.  I wanted to make the mugs look somewhat shiny.  The peppermint stick is actually the candy cane in the stamp set, I just turned it upside down and trimmed it close to the edge.  Added some bling with Dazzling Details and Rhinestones.


Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Scentsational Season and Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Holiday Collection Framelits, Clear EP, Basic Jewels, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Dimensionals, Dazzling Details, Heat Tool, Craft Knife

1 comment :

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Cindy...Found your blog through Stampin Connection. I really like your style of cards....clean, crisp, and adorable! Plus, I'm a Cindy too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...