Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Shower Card

Our good friends Darren and Angie are expecting their first child (It's a Boy!) 12-02-08. Going to the Baby Shower tomorrow. I like making the Onsie, it's just too cute and easy to make. Start with an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock. Card size will be 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 5 1/2". Using 1 3/8 circle punch at top of score center punch and make the neckline. I go half way in on the punch. Next I cut out the legs with the circle punch. Neckline and leg trim made using the coluzzle. If making for a girl, the scallop punch makes a frilly neckline & leg trim. Embossing folder for some texture and a sentiment. To complete the look some eyelets to look like snaps.

Supplies: Whisper White & Bashful Blue cardstock. Bashful Blue Classic Ink. Punches Three Hostess Stamp Set. Bashful Blue Eylets, Crop-a-dile, Stampin' Dimensionals, Coluzzle, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Big Shot, Embossing folder "dots", Wide Oval Punch.

2 comments :

Tara Kieninger said...

I just love these onesie cards - yours is so cute!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Hi Cindy -
I thought your card was so adorable . . . I had to make my own version!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...