Saturday, February 7, 2009

KWERNER Color Inspiration #40

Click the KWERNER photo to get to her blog!
I am so ready for spring! I have never used this color combo and this is what I came up with.
I embossed the Old Olive with a CB Folder using my Big Shot. I used Versamark to stamp the butterflies on the So Saffron. The Ric Rac was made with the Eyelet Border punch. I thought
these colors made a great spring card.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Versamark, So Saffron, Taken with Teal
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Eyelet Border punch, CB Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

3 comments :

Tara Kieninger said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the lace ric rac!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Great job on the color inspiration challenge! And the lacey strip is so cute! :-)

bumblebee creations said...

Wow-found you on another blog! I love your ideas and have already watched one tutorial-love it!!! Cant wai to go back and read more.... later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...