Sunday, March 15, 2009

YEAH! I'm up and running!


Hi Everyone :-)
I had to upload all my stuff on my husbands computer in order to get to my photos!
This is for my friend Krista, her birthday is Wednesday. I love the new Parisian Breeze DSP, it made such a lovely card. No time to chat as my hubby wants on the computer!
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze & Choc. Chip
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, (NEW Occasions Mini) Oval Scallop Punch, Large Oval Punch, Flower Fusion, Flower Brad, Choc. Chip GG Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments :

Julie Davison said...

Great card! Glad to see you back again!

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a beautiful card, Cindy. I really liked seeing that the new scallop oval punch works well with the Sincere Salutations set. I use that set all the time but don't know if I would have put the two together! TFS!
Kay

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Glad to see that you're back online! Love this card - that DSP is so beautiful. Love the flower brad in the center of the felt fusion flower!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love this card, Cindy! We missed you...welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...