Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers with the "New In Colors"




Our monthly downline meeting was this week and this is the card I made for the swap. My upline is Julie Davison and you can get some inspiration from her blog at Julie's Stamping Spot!
I am in love with the Rich Razzleberry and just had to use it :-) The butterfly is from the Great Friend Stamp set and I use it a lot! I first stamped the image in Versamark and then into Crushed Curry onto Whisper White cardstock. Added Iridescent Ice embossing powder and then heat set to give it some bling. Yes, and did you notice I colored the flowers with the New In Color MARKERS? That's right, SU made In Color Markers this year, doin' a happy dance ;-D
The In color ribbon is reversible, no polka dots on the other side, too cool.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Stamps: Great Friend, Thoughts & Prayers, Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Versamark, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Acc: Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice EP, Signo White Gel Pen, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot GG Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals

3 comments :

Maria Matter said...

Hi Cindy!
Hope you are well!
This is absolutely beautiful! Fantastic colors!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Stacey Schafer said...

I love being the lucky owner of this swap! Beautiful! The club gals were drooling over it last night:)

Teresa Kline said...

those new in colors are starting to grow on me....very beautfiul!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...