Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Stamp Class at our Local Stamp Store!


Awesome Class today at Prairie Art Stamps & Supplies in Springfield, Illinois.  The Class was given by the Wonderful Wendy Vecchi!  She is a demo artist for Ranger Industries, she designs her own line of stamps "Studio 490" and she is on the Design Team for Maya Road and tim holtz-idea-ology.  This project uses Wendy's Studio 490 stamps and tim holtz Grunge Board & Paper, Distress Ink & Stickles.  Yes, that rose is made out of paper!  What a fun class, I love learning new techniques.  Due to Stampin' Ups new Demonstrator Agreement this will probably be the last time I can share info about other companies products.  I will be able to show you what I have done but cannot share product info because I am a Demonstrator.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by  :-)

1 comment :

HazelQ said...

Very beautiful project! I love the flower, it looks stunning :) thanks for visiting my blog and reach out to me. I email you back :) by the way I love the butterfly. What did you use to create it? Looks very beautiful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...