Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~Quick Birthday Card~



Hello Everyone!

Needed a quick Birthday card and this is what I came up with.  I had some Memory Box paper from their "Gossamer" collection and trimmed the patterned paper to fit.  I added some brown gingham ribbon and decided it needed something so I added the scallop border.  A card would not be a card without some bling so I applied some "Fruit Punch" Stickles to the flowers.  Sentiment is SU from the "Well Scripted" Set.

Stamps:  SU Well Scripted
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Memory Box - Gossamer
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Scallop Punch, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Fruit Punch Stickles

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

1 comment :

personalized birthday gifts said...

Very sweet birthday card! i really love the design. It looks very sweet and simple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...