Sunday, August 8, 2010

Christmas Cards and Card Box




















I can't wait to get my "Holiday Mini" pre-order from Stampin' Up!  OMG I think they out did themselves this year!!!  In the mean time I have been making cards to sell at work.  My co-workers are already bugging me for sets of cards.  I found this easy box to make on Paula's Blog "Inking Addict Designs".
This box will hold 6 cards with envelopes.  Trying to keep cards simple for easy mass production.  The Christmas tree looks like it has garland on it as I used the Two-way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I used a piece of Sticky Strip on the Eyelet Border on the card box and then applied the Fine Galaxy Gold Glitter, what's Christmas without a little bling!  It is not visible in the photo but the Holiday Treasures DSP has been sprayed with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  My recipe, fine mist spray bottle, add shimmer paint (more for lots of sparkle or less, depends on your own taste) then add Rubbing Alcohol and shake well.  Then spray first to make sure you don't get globs then apply to paper.  I use Rubbing Alcohol as it drys faster and does not warp the paper.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Heard From The Heart, Patterned Pines, Deer Friends
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Whisper White Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories:  Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, 13/4", 2" & 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punches, Eyelet Border Punch, 1" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Sticky Strip, Fine Galaxy Gold Glitter, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals 

1 comment :

Paula said...

Cindy,
Thank you so very much for sharing. I love to see what stampers make using my tutorials. It really makes the time it takes to make the tutorials very worth while. Thanks again. Rubber Hugs, Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...