Sunday, October 14, 2012

Natural Composition Birthday

 
Trying out the Natural Composition Specialty Paper.  I first cut my panel and then with a sponge dauber I used Rose Red Classic Ink all over, when I finally got the shade I desired, I wiped off the excess ink collected on the resist areas with a paper towel.  Layered onto Pretty in Pink card stock.  I stamped the blossom with Versamark onto Vellum card stock and added Iridescent Ice embossing powder for some shimmer.  Punched it out and turned it over and did some manual embossing to give it some highlights.  Add some ribbon and a sentiment and this makes a quick and easy card.
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Create a Cupcake
Paper:  Natural Composition Specialty, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Versamark, Rose Red
Accessories:  Iridescent Ice EP, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Punches:  Blossom, 1" Circle, Large Oval, Scallop Oval.  Brad, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stylus, Mat, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...