Monday, May 27, 2013

Sympathy in Cantaloupe


Trying out a Hostess Set that will be in the New Catalog Starting June 1st along with the New In-Color Crisp Cantaloupe!
I stamped the flower image with Versamark and then heat embossed using black embossing powder onto water color paper.  Then using the Classic Ink Pad with a little ink pressed into the lid, I colored the image with water and paint brush.  I feel I have more control over the amount of water I need doing it this way.  To give the image a little depth, I painted around it with some Soft Sky. Card base is Naturals Ivory with an Oval of Cantaloupe Crisp and image cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits.  Image popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Hostess - Simply Sketched
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Water Color, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink:  Versamark, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Gumball Green, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Black embossing powder, Heat Tool, Ovals and Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...