Friday, June 7, 2013

Floral Thank You


Trying out the new Simply Pressed Clay using some Crisp Cantaloupe re-inker.  I put the clay in a plastic baggie with the re-inker and worked it into the clay.  Once incorporated, I was able to roll it around in my hands without getting re-inker all over me.  After they dried, I applied a light coat of Crystal Effects to make them shinny.  My fabulous up line Julie Davison challenged us to CASE (copy and share everything) a project from the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  I chose the card on page 27, as I thought it would be cute with the new clay flowers.  

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Embellished Events
Paper:  Naturals White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Black Stazon, Versamark
Accessories:  Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Clay Mold, Crystal Effects, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...