Monday, June 29, 2015

Butterfly Wishes

Just had to try the "Bokeh" technique!  I used Blackberry Bliss and Tempting Turquoise ink refills, and an aqua painter to do the back ground color.  Using window sheets and my circle punches I made a template to use with the Whisper White Craft Ink and applied with sponge daubers.  The center butterfly was embossed with gold embossing powder onto Whisper White card stock, I then used a sponge dauber and colored with Tempting Turquoise ink.  The sentiment was stamped with Blackberry Bliss and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The Blackberry Bliss will stay wet on the vellum so it's easy to emboss.  Added some fern leaves after all was completely dry and then put everything together.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...