Monday, November 10, 2008

Quit Pattern Christmas Card

This card was also made last year for the Nurse Practioner that I work for who is a quilter. The Glitter cardstock was given to me by my good friend Laurie O'Brien. I thought it would be perfect for this card. The flower in the center of the card is easy, first I stamped Versamark onto Real Red cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. the next step I used Crystal Effects on the petals I applied it heavy to give it some dimension. The bottom red petals are just embossed in gold. The leaves were made with the 5 petal punch. First I used Versamark on Wild Wasabi and embossed in clear. Then punched it out. Flower was then layered with dimensionals.

Supplies: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White cardstock. Glitter cardstock unknown. Ink: Versamark.
Stamp sets: Season of Joy and **Tags on Board (**Retired)
Accessories: Heat tool, embossing buddy, gold & clear embossing powder, Dimensionals, Small Oval punch, Ticket Corner punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, stickers for center of flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...