Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Card & Gift Bag

Hello Everyone, I had a wedding to go to this weekend so I made a gift bag and matching card!
I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit - Love Stories on the bag and the card. The Gift Bag is from Stampin' Up! also. I used the Certainly Celery cardstock from the kit and the DSP. Used the scallop edge provided in the Kit. The center of my ribbon is a Build-a-Brad. The card has DSP and cut outs from the kit. This was fun to make and I love the Simply Scrappin' Kits, they're not just for scrapbooking!

Supplies: Together Forever Stamp Set, Simply Scrappin kit - Love Stories. Additional cardstock: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette.
Ink: Choc. Chip & Certainly Celery
Accessories: 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, 3/8" Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon. 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Dimensionals, Build-A-Brad, Gift Bag, Scallop Edge Punch, Austrian Crystal (center of Flower on card), Sticky Strip & Glue Dots.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...