Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Wish Christmas Card

I needed to make some quick cards so I got the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit
These cards measure 3x6" and fit into the Small Open End Envelopes.
I used the elements in the kit added some ribbon and a brad. Stamped the tree in Old Olive Craft and applied Irridescent Ice embossing powder. The star is also from the kit and I used 2-way glue and added glitter. Christmas cards must have bling! There will be more cards to come!

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Old Olive Craft
Paper: I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Heat Tool, Irridescent Ice Embossing powder, 2-Way Glue, MS Garnet Glitter, Gold Brad, Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals.

1 comment :

Monica Gale said...

Hello, just wanted to say a huge thank you for your kind words, I have been touched by your comment, thank you . Hugs Monica xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...