Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You Cards Reverse Masking Techinque


I made these as a Christmas gift for my Hair Stylist. She likes to send Thank you cards to all her new clients. I apologize for the poor photo quality, I was finding it quite difficult to photograph
the whisper white paper without washing out the image. I got my inspirations for this card from
Dawn Griffith . I wanted something easy and flat for mailing. I made eight cards two each of Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Pale Plum, & Bashful Blue.
Stamps: Essence of Love (retired) & Flight of the Butterfly.
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Choc. Chip, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Pale Plum, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

2 comments :

Stacey Schafer said...

I really like what you did with the reverse masking idea! Your are fantastic:)

LORi said...

How Beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...