Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fabulous Friend Card Swap








This is the card I made for our down line meeting this month. I really like how the flower in the Fabulous Friend stamp goes really well with the Bella Rose DSP. I colored in the flower with Pretty in Pink a light coat first then I went back over it in the dark areas to give it some depth. The center of the flower is done in Real Red and So Saffron. I also used Kiwi Kiss on all the little dots.
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Choc. Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Flower Fusion, Silver Brads, Choc. Chip GG Ribbon, Blender Pen (for Kiwi Kiss), White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

2 comments :

Tara Kieninger said...

I saw this card in person from a fellow Jubilant Stamper and it's gorgeous. Your shading is wonderful and must have taken you quite a bit of time!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I just how you can use almost any color combo with this Oval All set and it looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...