Monday, April 6, 2009

Walk in the Park Anniversary Card







My Parents "48th" Anniversary was Sunday, what a milestone. I found this card on Split Coast Stampers and had to give it a little twist of my own. Because I am a Glitter Junkie I used Versamark first then into the Baja Breeze onto Whisper White. I then applied Heat & Stick powder and then Dazzling Diamonds, it's just the "pop" that it needed!
Stamps: Great Friend & Together Forever
Paper: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Whisper White, and Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, & Regal Rose
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pretties Kit Pearls, Dimensionals, Heat & Stick powder, Heat Tool, & Dazzling Diamonds

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...