Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easter Bunny


I just received my new stamp set Everybunny on Friday so I thought I would ink it up!
Really liked the Mojo Monday Sketch this week so thought I would play along.
The Bunny was stamped with Black Stazon and water colored with my Stampin' Up! Classic ink pads.  The Bunny is Crumb Cake with some Soft Suede for shadows, his shirt is Pool Party and Island Indigo.  Pink Pirouette in his ear.  The bird is Marina Mist and the egg is Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and White Gel Pen.  Certainly Celery for the grass.  I also used White Gel Pen on the Bunny tail.  I just love to color, it is so relaxing!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Everybunny, Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Water color, Early Espresso, Pool Party, So Saffron, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop and 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Dimensionals




1 comment :

Unknown said...

So cute!! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...