Saturday, March 9, 2013

Embossing on Print Poetry DSP


Thought of this idea this morning and just had to put it together.  I wanted something easy and not too bulky to mail.  Stamping the flowers first using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for position and then embossed with white embossing powder. I then did the stems, leaf and sentiment.  I sponged around the edges of the DSP with Night of Navy.  Stamped the butterfly on a scrap of the DSP and popped it up on a glue dot.  Layered onto Bashful Blue and attached to the card base in Night of Navy.  I really like the contrast in the shades of blue.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Field Flowers, Papillon Potpourri, Thoughts & Prayers
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...