Monday, July 29, 2013

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge 156






I was needing a somewhat masculine birthday card when I came across this sketch at The Paper Players Blog and I had an idea right away!  The Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper makes it so easy to make a fast card.  Sorry I have been missing in action, seems all the young girls at work are having babies and I've been crocheting baby blankets for shower gifts!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Really Good Greetings, Sketched Birthday
Paper:  Birthday Basics DSP, Very Vanilla,Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Candy Dots, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

3 comments :

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable! I LOVE this paper and even more, love how you put the balloon at the top of the framelit! Clever! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Gisela said...

I agree with LeAnne, the balloon looks perfect there. Great colors and papers.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cindy, this is such a fun card! i love the mix of patterns and how you fit the balloon into the rounded edge of the die. Very creative! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...