Thursday, August 1, 2013

My First Christmas Card


The Holiday Catalog is awesome!  I just had to make a Christmas card as they are my favorite.  The Winter Frost Designer Series Paper is Gorgeous.  The packages are embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  First I applied Versamark to the stamp and then Coastal Cabana before embossing.  Using the Squares Collection Framelits I made a frame out of
Bermuda Bay to showcase the packages.  Silver embossing powder for the sentiment and some fabulous new bling!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Wishing You
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Versamark
Accessories:  Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Squares Framelits, Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver & Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...