Sunday, August 4, 2013

Merry


Trying out the new Expressions Thinlits die, so fun!  
I have always been more for traditional Christmas colors, but I am loving this new color combo in the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper.  I was going to use Pool Party for the "Merry" but it did not so up very well so I used Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment was lined up with a stamp-a-ma-jig, then I used a post-it note to mask off the Merry part of the stamp.  Added the silver ribbon for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Greetings of the Season
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Expressions Thinlits, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...