Sunday, July 11, 2010

Because I Care - Thank you!



























I finally got a chance to break out this stamp set :-)  I was inspired by these photos that I found on Patty Bennett's Blog!  In order to get the color I wanted I broke out the Watercolor paper and watercolored with SU Classic Ink.  I started with Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue.  I then added some Pretty in Pink in the Bashful Blue to give it a little lavender color as in the photos.  Leaves were done in Wild Wasabi & Daffodil Delight.  The image looked a little flat to me so I added some White Gel Pen on the edges of the flowers, this gave it a little more depth.  It is hard to see in the photo, but I added a little bling to the flower with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  I already have it mixed in a mister with rubbing alcohol so I dipped my paint brush into it and then lightly applied to my flower.  I kept the card simple as I wanted the flower to be the main attraction.  If you click on the photo it will enlarge and you can see the shimmer. 

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Stamps:  Hostess Level 1 - Because I Care
Paper:  Watercolor paper, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Paint Brushes, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...