Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Season of Joy with Glitter!



















Yes, a little Christmas in July :-)  When it's hot, think cool and go stamp some Christmas cards!
The DSP is over 3 years old and I don't remember the name but it came from Stampin' Up!  I have a hard time parting with paper sometimes.  My other addiction, not being able to give up any of my Christmas stamps!!!  The Merry Christmas sentiment came from the 2007 Holiday Mini - Tags On Board.  It works perfectly with the oval & scallop oval punches.  The tree was stamped with Versamark and then added some Heat & Stick Powder heated with heat tool and then applied the Fine Cosmo Glitter Celery and reheated and Fine Galaxy Glitter Gold for the star.


Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Season of Joy & Tags On Board
Paper:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Real Red and SU DSP (retired)
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder, Fine Cosmo Glitter Celery, Galaxy Glitter Gold, Large & Scallop Oval Punches, 3/4" Polka Dot Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

The paper is Dashing and my fav Christmas paper. Love Love your card. TFS. Linea

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you CONGRATS on the weight loss. I know how good it feels. In one year I went from a size 10 golf skirt to a 2. A year ago my weight was 5 lbs more then when I was pregnant with my oldest--that was my ah ha moment. Never go back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...