Sunday, July 4, 2010

Masculine Birthday



Hello Everyone,
Here is the card I made for my Dad this year, his birthday was Saturday.
Using of scraps of retired SU DSP to make this card.  With the new book out, a lot is retired.  But that's okay, cause I love the new changes they have made with the color!!!
I found the directions for the Origami Shirt HERE only I used a 4" x 5.5" piece of paper so the shirt would fit on the card.  Very easy to make but practice on some copy paper first it's easier and you don't ruin your good paper.  I used my Mat Pack paper piercing template to align the holes for my brads.
My card was looking a bit boring so thought I would cut some slits in the paper and run some Soft Suede ribbon though them.  I find masculine cards to be a challenge but I do really like this one for once :-)

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Stamps:  Well Scripted
Paper:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, To The Nines DSP, Brocade Backgrounds DSP (Shirt)
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories: Mat Pack, Craft Knife, Soft Suede Ribbon, Dimensionals & Brads

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...