Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheep Talk Thank You in Baja Breeze!




















I finally got this stamp set.  I was hoping it would be Clear Mount when the new catalog came out but it was not, darn!  I am loving the Clear Mount stamp sets as they take up less room and.....I'm not killing a tree by using wood mount!  Baja Breeze is back and I am soo glad because it was one of my favorite In Colors.  I broke out some retired SU felt flowers and DSP Parisian Breeze to make this card.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Cheep Talk & Watercolor Trio
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Felt Flowers, Sponge Dauber, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...