Monday, July 5, 2010

Elements of Style with Thoughts & Prayers


A lady at work lost her brother-in -law and she asked me to make a Sympathy Card for her sister so I decided to use Elements of Style with the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set.  I wanted to use up some of my Almost Amethyst so I paired it with Elegant Eggplant.  I stamped the flowers with Stazon and then used a blender pen and Classic Ink to acheive the look I wanted.  I started with Pale Plum, then some Elegant Eggplant and a touch of Almost Amethyst to give it a slight blue tint.  The centers of the flowers were done in Barely Banana  The leaves and stems were done in Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Garden Green.
I am really loving this stamp set, it has so many possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Elements of Style, Thoughts & Prayers
Paper:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Ink:  Black Stazon, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Slit Punch, Vintage Brads, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers and Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...